From Tuesday 2 to Sunday 7 July 2019.
Already known for its snow and ice sculptures contests, Valloire propose a brand new activity ! Valloire organise a unique contest both festive and linked with the mountains. The aim was to choose materials as original and symbolic as snow during winter Sculpture contest. These materials are straw and hay. Come and discover Art works made by sculptors from all over the world ! You can admire those sculptures all summer long in "les Verneys" Valloire.
12 giant sculptures will be realised by team of 2 sculptors in the hamlet Les Verneys, located 2 kms from Valloire.
Begining of the contest: Tuesday 2nd July at 9 am
End of the contest: Sunday 7th July at noon
Sunday, July 7th :
Noon: end of the contest
Vote for public and youth prize - 10 am till 4 pm
1 pm - 4 pm: vote for Internet Prize on www.valloire.net
5 pm: Prize giving
• JURY'S PRIZE :
• PUBLIC'S PRIZE AND YOUTH PRIZE :
• INTERNET PRIZE :
• ARTIST'S PRIZE:
THE JURY :
• Alain LOVATO - President
• Christian BURGER - Sculptor
• Roselyne ERUTTI - Sculptor
• Alberte RETORNAZ - Amateur artist
• Cyrille JULLIEN - carpenter
• Béatrice BAILLY - town councillor
• Cédric FOGAROLO -Valloire Tourisme director and organisor.