1. A tailor-made infrastructure for families
2. Entertainment and activities to suit all ages
3. A price to suit everyone : from the youngest to the oldest
4. Activities for children and adults, to enjoy both on their own and together
5. A nearby medical service for those "under the weather" days
6. Children to be taken great care of by professionals
Theme training-courses with the Cultural Centre:
More information at the Cultural Centre - +33 4 79 59 02 47 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and free games are proposed by the Tourist Office on the town-hall place under parents' responsability.
Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
The 2€ pass !
Children always want to try every activity, that's why Valloire propose the 2€ / day Pass for the ice rink, the swimming pool, the gondola and the town shuttle.
Click for details.
Wood games : behind the town-hall, in a calm garden, Hélène propose games made of wood, for free!
Giant Family Games in Les Verneys - Free ! Everyday.