GALIBIER-THABOR ski area: 23.12.2017 - 13.04.2018
Partial opening on Valloire ski area only (Setaz area): 14.04.2018 - 20.04.2018
*These opening dates are subject to change depending on weather and snow conditions – For information call: +33 4 79 59 03 90
A team of more than 250 is in place to ensure your comfort and safety in the ski area.
- Piste patrollers: their job is safety and rescue throughout the ski area. They open and close the pistes, set off pre-emptive avalanches, install safety nets and warning signs, and assist and rescue those in need.
- Lift operators: stationed at the top and bottom of every lift, they make sure skiers get safely on and off. Some are trained to check, maintain and repair the lifts.
- Piste bashers: they drive the machines that flatten and groom the pistes, and are responsible for piste maintenance as well as building and sculpting the snow parks. They work at night, while the ski area is closed.
- Snow dudes: their responsibility is the man-made snow which assures snow cover of the required quality and depth from December to April. They maintain and operate the snow-making system and equipment.
- Hospitality and administrative staff: in place 7 days a week for ticket sales and to answer questions about the weather, snow conditions and the operation of the ski area.
- The Verneys beginners' drag-lift is free
- Special offers and reductions avalaible exclusively via www.valloire.net
- Sign up with www.valloire.net to receive email alerts of promotional offers!
These offers may be subject to change without notice
Download pist map