Explore the virtual tour of the station
GALIBIER-THABOR ski area: 22/12/2012 - 19/04/2013
Pre season: Valloire only - 15/12/2012 - 21/12/2012
(Partial opening of Valloire area)
*Depending on weather and snow conditions – Information and details: +33 4 79 59 03 90
Cornafond two-speeds chairlift (6 seats)
This new chairlift replaces the junction between "Les Diseurs" and "La Sétaz" which was until then equipped with 2 difficult draglifts and a 2-seat chairlift. The departure has been moved 300 mts lower than the old one and it arrives higher to allow a better service to the area.
The red slope "Blaireau" has been remodelled and offers a beautiful itinerary on this zone.
Opening: 15th December 2012
Passenger flow: 3000 skiers / hour
High altitude: 2310 mts
Length: 1621 mts
Les Verneys two-speeds chairlift (6 seats)
This chairlift replaces the old one. Its departure has been moved a little bit to give skiers a better and wider area. Eventually, the slope "Choucas" will also be remodelled.
Opening: 15th December 2012
Passenger flow: 2100 skiers / hour
High altitude: 2001 mts
Length: 1030 mts
During winter, more than 250 persons work on the ski area for your convenience and security.
- The ski-patrol team: ensure your security on the slopes and undertake rescues. They open and close the slopes, blast avalanches, install the security equipment, and provide informations about the dangers.
- The ski lift staff: are based at the bottom and top of each ski lift, they insure the boarding and landing of the skiers: some of them are authorized to check, repair and service the devices.
- The snow cats drivers: they drive universal carriers specially equipped and insure the maintenance and the modelling of tracks. They work at night out of hours of the ski slopes.
- The snow makers: are in charge of producing the "artificial snow" which provides the resort with quality and sufficient snow coverage from December till April. They ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the snow-cannons.
- The reception, administrative and sales staff: are at your disposition 7 days a week as a complement of the team and answer all your questions related to the weather forecast and the ski area opening conditions.
- The Verneys draglift is free to begin skiing without spending money
- By buying on skipass-valloire.com benefit from exclusive rates and offers...
- Subscribe on skipass-valloire.com and receive great deals by mail... an optional cancellation insurance is proposed to refund skipass and ski lessons in case of a cancellation of your stay.
These offers may be subject to change without notice
Download pist map
|La Crête D40|
|Lac de la Vieille|
|Myosotis - Bas|
|Myosotis - Haut|
|Reine des Prés|
|Plan Palais 1|
|Plan Palais 2|