Explore the virtual tour of the station
1. A tailor-made infrastructure for families
2. Entertainment and activities to suit all ages
3. A price to suit everyone : from the youngest to the oldest
4. Activities for children and adults, to enjoy both on their own and together
5. A nearby medical service for those "under the weather" days
6. Children to be taken great care of by professionals
Theme training-courses with the Cultural Centre:
- Leisure and culture: theater, sculpture, circus...
- Sports: group sports, football...
More information at the Cultural Centre - +33 4 79 59 02 47 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and free games are proposed by the Tourist Office on the town-hall place under parents' responsability.
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
- Free games
- Mini cars, cycles at disposal
- Giant chest game
- Shows and activities
Wood games: behind the town-hall, in a calm garden, Hélène propose games made of wood, for free!
Giant Family Games on the cinema place - Free ! From monday to friday.